Interested in becoming a vendor?
Managed by the Arlington Heights Historical Society with a focus on fresh and local, the mission of the Arlington Heights Farmers Market is to feature vendors who are local farmers, bakers, cheese makers, gardeners, cooks, and creators of homemade foods and handmade items.
Arlington Heights Farmers Market vendors are required to provide:
• Verifications of their business and sales tax license
• Arlington Heights Farmers Market application
• Farmers Market Agreement and Indemnification
• Certificate of insurance
• Space rental fee for the season
In addition, if you prepare, bake, can, jar or package food, you will also need to provide:
• Temporary Food Event Application
• Certification of your kitchen
All vendors are subject to approval.
Details, forms and answers to your questions are provided by contacting us at: email@example.com